It is finally here, the long awaited finalized information on the Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar! Sunday December 8, 12-5pm at Historic Mims Manor, Holly Springs. The fee is only $25. You make 100% of the profit. We are asking attendees to make a $5 donation to attend the show. The Staff at Mims Manor is raising funds for renovations. This is an INDOOR event and the first year we are doing it.
Please read the information very carefully.
- Have an Arts & Crafts item to sell to the public. Plenty on hand OR be a community group/organization that is looking for some easy fundraising. No direct sales or MLM vendors please
- 30 vendors, total
- we will allow vendors to sell similar things
- hand made or semi-hand made items
- one community group to sell baked goods
- one community group to sell hot/cold beverages
- Email your name, email, contact information and what you are selling, please include some pictures so we can update our visitors with items available. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space may be limited so only bring a 6′ table and chair, if you would like. Decorate your tables to show your wares best.
- Limited electricity is available. If you have a specific request, please make it know in your initial email.
- You will get an email response back stating we have accepted what you are proposing to sell.
- Price your items to sell, would not suggest many items over $20.
- Have plenty singles for your customers change.
- After setting up, we will collect the $25 vendor fee. Please have cash, for ease on the staff, no checks or credit cards.
- Breakdown will not begin until 5pm.
- A reminder email of any details will be sent a week before our event, telling of the fine details; parking, vendor location, set-up times.
SHARE this with your artsy friends and most importantly SHARE the visitor information