The Holly Springs Arts Council is open to all artists and lovers of art. While you do not have to officially “join us” to enjoy the benefits we offer, we are a non-profit and can only operate based on the kindness of others, like you.
We do have a “Friends of the Council” program as a guideline to donations for when you are ready to express your commitment to the arts. These voluntary donations will allow the HSAC to support a variety of programs, projects, publications, and events. When you become a Friend of the Council, you will be directly supporting the important work we will be doing toward creating an environment where the arts can flourish for independent artists, writers, and performers; arts and cultural groups; and the community at large.
Checks can be mailed to us:
Holly Springs Arts Council
PO Box 333
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Or you can make your donation online!
Once you become “Friends of the Council,” you are entitled to benefits, including;
- Posting on our website of all your talents and linking to your website or blog.
- Utilize our logo on your website.
- Reference us on your resume and/or social media as an organization you participate.
- Use of the Holly Springs Farmers Market booth, during the season to sell your work.
- A reception and month-long showing of your work at one of our many venues.
- The ability to sell your work through the Holly Springs Arts Council to business and individuals that you may not have reached through our Fine Arts Catalog.
- The knowledge that you are contributing to the Holly Springs Arts Community by supporting this Non Profit organization.
- As we grow as a Non Profit, this list will grow. Join us NOW!
For more information on joining our growing family of business and corporate partners, please EMAIL US.